Dementia Connect in Warwickshire can support anyone living with dementia or caring for someone with dementia. The service provides personalised advice and practical and emotional support, helping you and your loved ones at all stages of dementia.
Please contact Dementia Connect today by phone or email. Call: 0333 150 3456 (calls charged at standard local rate), email: email@example.com
The service is provided by Alzheimer's Society.
Warwickshire County Council (WCC) do not commission all of the services and so cannot guarantee the quality of all services. WCC make every effort to ensure the information is accurate but some of the information is provided by a third party or have links to external sites. We are not responsible for this content. Please note that some services may have different opening times or may not currently be available because of COVID-19. Please call/email the service to check.
- Bedworth Library (books on prescription)
- Bulkington Community Library (books on prescription)
- Camp Hill Library (books on prescription)
- Carers Wellbeing Service
- Dementia Carers Group
- Dementia Day Opportunities (Bedworth)
- Dementia Day Opportunities (Nuneaton - Attleborough Baptist Church)
- Dementia Day Opportunities (Nuneaton - Christian Fellowship Church)
- Happy Days Community Group
- Medicar - transport services
- Nuneaton & Bedworth Choir
- Nuneaton Library (books on prescription)
- Physical Activity on Referral
- Recovery & Wellbeing Academy
- Stockingford Library (books on prescription)
- SWANS - Nuneaton (Vicarage Street)
- SWANS - Nuneaton (Weddington)
- The Alz Lunch Time Club
- The Phoenix Group