This section of the website has been designed and written for people in the early stages of dementia, but may be useful for friends, family, carers and anyone who works with or supports people with dementia.
The information and tools are designed to:
- Help you to maintain physical and emotional well-being after a diagnosis of dementia
- Provide a positive message that there are things you can do to help you live well with dementia
- Provide practical tips to help you to manage the changes in your life
- Help you to test out and develop your own ways to live well with dementia
- Inform you about services and support that are available to help you.
Now I’ve bought a diary, bought a whiteboard and I use it … It’s little tools you can use to make your life, everybody’s life a little bit better. – Carer of a person with dementia
What is not included?
This section does not cover information about treatments, medication, care options, financial, legal matters and information specifically for carers.
Arts and Dementia Warwickshire
FREE fun arts workshops for people living with dementia and their carers with opportunities to chat over a cup of tea!
Easter 2022 Opening Times for Dementia Connect in Warwickshire
Please note that Dementia Connect will be closed on the Easter bank holidays (Friday 15 April 2022 and Monday 18 April 2022). For all other days, opening times will be as per normal (see below).
Dementia Friendly Music
Following the popularity of our first batch of videos for people living with dementia, we have developed 5 further themed videos, each accompanied by supporting guidance notes.
Playlist for Life are delighted to announce the return of Musical Teas in 2022 and are encouraging everyone to host a fun and safe event this April 2022.