Do you support families at risk of fuel poverty? Are you in contact with residents who are struggling to pay their energy bills due to job losses, reduced pay or higher usage?
Act on Energy provides FREE support to any resident living in Warwickshire. We offer:
• A specialist helpline for residents or professionals, offering support and advice on keeping warm and ways to help reduce your energy bills: 0800 988 2881
• Support with reading and understanding fuel bills and switching energy supplier
• Support for accessing funding for emergency heating replacements (subject to eligibility)
• Home visits to support the most vulnerable households – these may be booked in for the future or carried out remotely
• Heat4Health project to strengthen the pathway between Health services and Act on Energy and to raise awareness with professionals and residents of the health implications of living in a cold and damp home
We also offer free awareness training for professionals and community groups.
To make a referral:
Telephone 0800 988 2881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the Enquiry Form online https://actonenergy.org.uk/home/professionals/