The Coventry and Warwickshire Living Well with Dementia Partnership is a partnership made-up of Local Authorities, NHS, Private and Voluntary Sector organisations dedicated to:
- raising awareness of dementia;
- improving post diagnosis support for everyone with a dementia diagnosis and their carers; and
- improving the quality and access that social care and health practitioners have to local, service-related information about dementia.
The Coventry and Warwickshire Living Well with Dementia Partnership currently consists of representatives from:
- Coventry City Council
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust
- The Arden Commissioning Cluster
- Alzheimer’s Society West Midlands
- Warwickshire County Council
- Age UK Warwickshire
- Applied Research Centre for Health & Lifestyle Interventions (Coventry University)
- Acorn Lodge
- Colton Macey
- The Royal British Legion
- Making Space
- Crossroads Coventry and Warwickshire
- Sure Care Warwickshire
We are always looking for new partners and there are a number of ways you can get involved.
About this Blog
This blog is managed by Katherine Herbert and Paul Coxon, from Warwickshire County Council, and will be used to run news stories and raise awareness of events around dementia from across the Partnership. Expect posts covering a wide range of audiences from people with dementia and their carers to practitioners working in Social Care and Health.
Got a story that you would like to tell or a topic that you would like us to cover? Then Get in touch.