Musical Memories at The Moorings
Are you living or caring for someone with Dementia? If so the Musical Memories Café could be for you.
The café aims to:
- Support people, their families and carers living with memory problems.
- Recognize the importance music can play in bridging memories.
- Encourage socialising with others in similar circumstances.
- Enable carers to share experiences, emotions and understanding.
What activities can I expect?
- Listening to and joining musicians and volunteers in ‘making music’.
- Sharing experiences and emotions in relaxed, informal surroundings.
What does it cost?
The café is FREE.
Where does the Café operate?
The Moorings Bar and Restaurant,
Myton Road, Leamington Spa, CV31 3NY
10.00am-12.00pm the last Monday every month (except bank holidays)
If you are interested in attending, please contact Age UK Warwickshire for further information:
Telephone: 01926 458100