Brain exercises (sometimes called ‘mental or cognitive stimulation’), are exercises that stimulate brain activities such as attention, concentration, memory, language or thought. Try the following brain exercises as often as you can:
- Socialising and chatting to others
- Doing quizzes, crosswords or board games
- Thinking back (reminiscing) about memories you can recall and
- Doing creative activities like painting.
- It can also include using tools such as plans, calendars, lists, and using some of the tools on this website.